With the legalization of marijuana, researchers and traffic safety experts are looking at how cannabis is impacting impaired driving. The CT Transportation Institute will hold an impaired driving summit Oct. 4 to discuss.
Talk Shows and Podcasts
Meet an extreme ironer, cheese roller, and shin kicking referee (also called a "stickler") on this weird sports episode of Audacious!
This hour on Disrupted, we explore sports and mental health.
- How a government shutdown could affect CT’s housing programs
- Bill would ensure pay for Coast Guard in government shutdown
- Deer may be forced to wander CT in search of food, after spring freeze causes fall acorn shortage
- Downpours drench CT as flood warnings issued amid heavy rains
- Nooses found at Connecticut construction site lead to lawsuit against Amazon, contractors
- Maleek Jones wins release from prison amid pending appeal
Proud Livestream Sponsor
NPR TOP STORIES
Sign up for our daily Your Start newsletter delivered every morning
NENC - New England News Collaborative