How To Support
DONATE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF CT PUBLIC
For the greatest impact, donate as a Monthly Sustaining Member. Monthly Sustaining memberships are always current, continuously supporting the news and programs you rely on (and reducing our fundraising costs!)
You may also purchase a gift membership to the wonderfully curious folks in your life.
Member benefits include on-demand access to the complete library of shows on PBS Passport and a free year-long subscription to Connecticut Magazine, which includes CT Public’s What’s ON! programming guide.
- Donate online or Call toll-free (800) 584-2788.
- Renew your membership online.
- Mail a donation to Connecticut Public c/o Membership, 1049 Asylum Ave., Hartford, CT 06105
If your employer has a matching gifts program, the impact of your contribution to Connecticut Public can be multiplied in a few easy steps. Learn more here.
MAKE AN HONORARY OR MEMORIAL DONATION
A donation to Connecticut Public is a unique way to honor or memorialize an inspiring person in your life. Make your donation online.
CORPORATE SUPPORT: ADVERTISING & SPONSORSHIP
The Connecticut Public audience is educated, influential, professional, and growing every year. Sponsors are well regarded by our listeners and viewers. In addition to reaching a premium, responsive audience of decision makers, your message is seen and heard in an uncluttered ad environment that is trusted and brand-safe. Learn More
BECOME A COMMUNITY CHAMPION
BUSINESS LEADERS: You can make an impact! Support Connecticut Public’s mission to provide essential local news and outstanding educational programming — on television, radio, digital and streaming platforms. Become a Connecticut Public Community Champion! Find Out More.
INSTITUTIONAL ADVANCEMENT & LEADERSHIP GIVING
As an independent, community-supported nonprofit, Connecticut Public is not beholden to shareholders or advertisers. We are thankful to the individuals and foundations who support our work in the present, and enable us to make bold plans for the future of public media. Leadership Givers are our most generous donors — supporting Connecticut Public at a level of $1,000 or more annually.
Connecticut Public’s Legacy Society recognizes the visionary leadership of donors who have made provisions in their estate plans to power the future of public media, and enrich the lives of generations to come, through a legacy gift.
Connecticut Public's Visionary Society recognizes the visionary leadership of donors who have made provisions in their estate plans to power the future of public media, and enrich the lives of generations to come, through a legacy gift.
GRANTS AND FOUNDATIONS
Collaborations with private, corporate, and family foundations, as well as government agencies, strengthen the work and the community impact of Connecticut Public possible.
To discuss how your foundation might collaborate with Connecticut Public, please contact Janet Headley, Grant Writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTRIBUTE A CAR
It’s easy to donate your car, boat, motorcycle, truck, or other vehicle to support quality programming from CT Public as well as outreach and educational efforts in the community.
Need more details? Visit this page for frequently asked questions about donating your car or other vehicle to Connecticut Public.
- Vehicles in any condition can be donated! Call us toll free at (877) 444-4485, seven days a week, or fill out the simple online form.
SUPPORT CT PUBLIC WHILE SHOPPING
Through our affiliate support programs, your everyday online purchases can provide support to Connecticut Public programming, outreach, and educational efforts!
- When you select Connecticut Public as your AmazonSmile charity, AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to Connecticut Public.
- Set Connecticut Public as your AmazonSmile charity
- Connecticut Public is also a member of Amazon’s Associate program. When you shop from the Connecticut Public link and make purchases, Connecticut Public earns a referral fee on those sales.
- When you securely link your bank account, debit, and/or credit cards through the Round Up app, it allows the app to donate the change from your transactions to Connecticut Public.
- To learn more and set Connecticut Public as your nonprofit, click here.
For more information, contact: Connecticut Public Audience Care: email@example.com