How Rowdy Are You at Wine Tastings?
We dive into hot topics about wine tasting behavior and the prediction that restaurants will stop using humans up front in favor of full automation… it's close to ready — the new modernist Mohegan Sun “molecular gastronomy” bar and restaurant, Sticks and Stones… the best cheap chef’s knife… an aged rum old fashioned named “Peg Leg” by Anthony DeSerio… how to create a meal using restaurant leftovers by Alex Province… and the new hit, HooDoo Brown Barbeque in Ridgefield, Conn.
- Anthony DeSerio? – United States Bartenders’ Guild
- Chris Prosperi – chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
- Alex Province – wine expert
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Brown Sugar,” The Rolling Stones
- “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
- “Vegetable,” Mike Doughty
- “Something in the Water,” Jeffrey Steele
- “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway