Scooter Madness! Is The Electric Scooter Craze Coming To Connecticut?
Electric scooters have taken over American streets from D.C. to Nashville, giving residents a speedy way to get around. But they're also causing headaches for drivers and pedestrians.
Did you know Connecticut lawmakers have passed legislation regulating these zippy rides? This hour, we’ll check in with New Haven on its proposed scooter program and we’ll hear about how New London is thinking of making public buses operate more like an Uber Pool ride.
- David Dudley - Executive Editor of Citylab (@dccdudley)
- Tony Gonzalez - Reporter for Nashville Public Radio (@TGonzalez)
- Doug Hausladen - Director of Transportation, Traffic and Parking for the City of New Haven (@doughausladen)
- Laura Trombley - University of Bridgeport President
- Michael Passero - Mayor of New London (@MEP41)
Chion Wolf contributed to this show.