No Pain, No Gain: The Super Minds Of "Superagers"
This hour: breakthroughs in brain science.
Coming up, we take a look inside the minds of so-called "superagers" -- older adults whose brains are not only challenging the hands of time, but also raising some big questions within the scientific community. What are some of the best tips and tricks to keep your brain young and healthy? We take a closer look.
But first: On Thursday, the Ninth Circuit Court ruled to uphold a stay on President Donald Trump's travel ban. We take a closer look at that decision and ask: Is a new executive order on the horizon?
- William Dunlap - Professor of Law at Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Dr. Alexandra Touroutoglou - Instructor in Neurology at Harvard Medical School
- Dr. Emily Rogalski - Neuroscientist at the Cognitive Neurology and Alzheimer’s Disease Center at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Jonathan Draper - Interim Director of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at the University of Connecticut
- Dr. Vincent Koppelmans? - Assistant Research Scientist at the University of Michigan's School of Kinesiology
Chion Wolf contributed to this show.