Pardon Me: Episode 11 -- Hang On A Minute, Lads. I've Got A Great Idea.
On December 13, 2019, the House Judiciary Committee voted to recommend two articles of impeachment against President Trump, and the full House of Representatives adopted them on December 18. On February 5, 2020, the Senate acquitted the president on both articles.
Going by those dates, the full, official impeachment saga lasted 54 days.
Our side-project, Saturday-show chronicling of the impeachment, Pardon Me (Another Damn Impeachment Show?), launched on December 6, 2019. 11 episodes and 12 hours of radio later, Pardon Me has come to its close.
This hour, in lieu of a proper Colin McEnroe Show, and continuing the Presidents' Day weekend festivities, we present the final installment of Pardon Me.
- Frankie Graziano - Reporter at Connecticut Public Radio
- David Plotz - CEO of Atlas Obscura, co-host of the Slate Political Gabfest
- Jay Rosen - Media critic and professor of journalism at NYU
- Philip Rucker - White House Bureau Chief at The Washington Post, co-author of A Very Stable Genius: Donald J. Trump's Testing of America
- Chion Wolf - Host, photographer, and announcer at Connecticut Public Radio
Thanks to Catie Talarski and Tim Rasmussen.