Who knew antiquing could be such a rush? The producers of Antiques Roadshow
Ever wonder how the folks at Antiques Roadshow on PBS figure out what makes it on the air? Or what it would feel like to find out your family heirloom is worth at least $100,000?
Hear stories from the show's executive producer, and the guest whose heirloom price tag was shocking.
Plus, you'll join host Chion Wolf on her trip to Collinsville, CT, for a surprising appraisal of her own!
Subscribe to Audacious for early access and bonus features, like our conversation with Eric Hanks. He specializes in African American art, is the owner of the renowned M. Hanks Gallery, and is the host of the podcast, Eric’s Perspective.
- Marsha Bemko is the Executive Producer of Antiques Roadshow on PBS
- Georgiana brought her Chanel bracelet - owned by her aunt, the actress, Helen Hayes - to Antiques Roadshow
- Laura Woolley is the President of The Collector's Lab, appraising properties of pop culture, celebrity, and entertainment
- Scott Cunningham is the owner of Antiques on the Farmington in Collinsville
- Eric Hanks (podcast bonus) specializes in African American art, is the owner of the renowned M. Hanks Gallery, and is the host of the podcast, Eric’s Perspective
Jessica Severin de Martinez and Catie Talarski contributed to this show.