Adult use cannabis sales to begin on January 10
Connecticut retailers can start selling adult-use cannabis on January 10th.
Today, we break down what dispensaries might look like in our state and hear what retailers are doing to prepare to open up to the public.
We hear from Skyler Frazer of the Hartford Business Journal, who has been covering all things cannabis in our state.
- Jeffrey Marrero: Marrero Consulting LLC based in Stamford, Connecticut
- Skyler Frazer: Staff Writer at Hartford Business Journal
- Benjamin Zachs: COO of Fine Fettle
- Commissioner Michelle Seagull: Department of Consumer Protection of Connecticut
- Jim Haddadin: Data Reporter for The Accountability Project at Connecticut Public
Where We Live is available as a podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts. Subscribe and never miss an episode!