The Colin McEnroe Show for Beginners
The Colin McEnroe Show has been on the air for over 13 years. In that time, we’ve produced some shows that were really good ideas and some that were really bad ideas (usually on purpose). We don’t remember all of the episodes we’ve done in that time, and we don’t expect you to either. So we put together this list of some of our favorite and most memorable shows as a starting point.
Before you dive in, here's how you can stay connected to us:
- Subscribe: The Colin McEnroe Show is available as a podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts. Subscribe and never miss an episode.
- Follow: Find us @ColinMcShow on Facebook and Twitter.
For more on the shows in the above playlist:
- A Long Look at Losing and Lovable (and Loathsome) Losers
- A Non-Threatening Conversation About Jazz
- VHS Will Not Die
- What our search for extraterrestrial life can tell us about ourselves
- ‘Literature as resistance’: Azar Nafisi on the subversive power of reading in troubled times
- Occam’s razor makes the case for simplicity in a complex world
- This Nose Will Self-Destruct in Five Seconds
- An Hour with Ira (Glass)
- From The Bad Ideas Dept.: Today's Show Is Not About Tapirs