The Artist Formerly Known as The Colin McEnroe Show: Conversations about rebranding
According to a cursory search of my email archive, we started working on rebranding The Colin McEnroe Show in the fall of 2021. It was probably actually longer ago than that.
In any case, today, more than 18 months later, our new look and new logo and new tagline and new whatever elses are all ready for the world to see.
And so, this hour, a look at rebranding, from Philip Morris and Facebook and Tronc and Prince and Madonna and the Washington Football Team to, yes, The Colin McEnroe Show.
- Patrick Dugan: Executive creative director at Adams and Knight
- Christopher King: Co-founder and creative director of LVCK Design, a Beyer Blinder Belle studio
- Irene Papoulis: Teaches writing at Trinity College
- Mike Pesca: Hosts the independent daily podcast The Gist
- Brendan Jay Sullivan: A writer, producer, and DJ and a food history TikTok personality
- Laura Varacchi: Co-founder and creative strategist of LVCK Design
The Colin McEnroe Show is available as a podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts. Subscribe and never miss an episode!
Subscribe to The Noseletter, an email compendium of merriment, secrets, and ancient wisdom brought to you by The Colin McEnroe Show.
Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter.
Colin McEnroe, Eugene Amatruda, Cat Pastor, Dylan Reyes, and Lily Tyson contributed to this show, parts of which originally aired in a different form November 9, 2021.