The Nose On Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade, Clemency Counselor Kim Kardashian, And 'In The Dark'
Kim Kardashian rose to fame as a friend of Paris Hilton. She has a sex tape. She's been the subject of any number of reality TV shows. Kardashian is, for many people, the very definition of "famous for being famous."
The Nose's charter includes a provision specifically requiring that we cover all things Kim Kardashian. But then, this week, we learned that she has the power to will presidential commutations into being. That's actually almost too much substance for The Nose to parse. Almost. But not quite.
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals: 1-800-273-8255
Other possible topics include:
- Miss America eliminates swimsuit competition and won't judge contestants on physical appearance
- Star Wars fans harassed Kelly Marie Tran for months. She just deleted her Instagram posts.
- Melania Trump Appears in Public After 'a Little Rough Patch'
- Bofa Deez Nuts Claims Maiden Victory
- Snitch tagging is ruining Twitter. Stop it.
- Last surviving 'Wizard of Oz' munchkin Jerry Maren dies
- What drama is currently going down in the world of your hobby that the rest of us probably haven't heard about?
- Conan O'Brien on the Future of Conan, the Tonight Show Mess, and Boring Guests
- Is 2018 the year of too many blockbusters?
- Want to Read Michael Lewis's Next Work? You'll Be Able to Listen to It First
- Trump Is Going to Lose His War on Football
- IHOP's new name is confusing the masses. But for Arabic speakers, it's always been IHOB.
- Are We Killing Our Culture With Comedy?
- Theresa Cramer - A writer and the editor of E Content Magazine
- Taneisha Duggan - Producing associate at TheaterWorks
- Bill Yousman - Director of the Media Literacy and Digital Culture Graduate Program at Sacred Heart University
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.