The Wheelhouse: After Ferguson Grand Jury Decision, What's Next?
As the nation tries to better understand the decision not to indict Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown, our weekly news roundtable The Wheelhouse will discuss what comes next. With widespread calls for change in the judicial system, how does that happen?
We also discuss a new report on the educational and behavioral health background of the Newtown school shooter. In the state legislature, lawmakers debate benefits for an injured colleague and a judge makes his television preferences known while discussing the issue of cameras in the courtroom.
- Colin McEnroe - Host of The Colin McEnroe Show on WNPR
- Jacqueline Rabe Thomas - Education reporter for the Connecticut Mirror
- Dan Klau - Attorney specializing in First Amendment and Media Law and partner with McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney and Carpenter in Hartford
- Gary Holder-Winfield - Represents New Haven and West Haven in the Connecticut State Senate
- Marilyn Ford - Professor and Neil H. Cogan Public Service Chair at Quinnipiac School of Law
John Dankosky and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.