GOOD NEWS! That’s how we celebrate 100 episodes of Audacious
We know that some of our Audacious episodes, well, they can be kinda heavy.
So for our 100th episode, it’s all about GOOD NEWS!
You’ll hear about a baby announcement, an upcoming wedding, and a big grant approval. Plus, a powerful compliment, an important anniversary, a surprising acceptance at a funeral, and even what it’s like to find out that you just won a year’s worth of free smoothies!
- Alexa La Fever, Empress of Tease: Burlesque teacher based in Hartford, CT
- Coleman Gladis: Filmmaker, composer, and Chion's cousin, based in Malvern, PA
- Dr. Brenton Graveley: Professor and Chair of Genetics and Genome Sciences at University of Connecticut Health Center. He runs the Graveley Lab, which studies RNA
- Andre Rochester: Fine artist, curator, art advocate and administrator living in East Hartford
- Karleigh Webb: Journalist and co-host of the podcast, The Trans Sporter Room. She is based out of New Britain, CT
- Katie Blanchard & Amy Radzvilowicz: Newly-engaged couple based out of New London, CT
- Nina & Nicole Jackman: Couple celebrating 10 years together, living and raising their family in central Connecticut
Jessica Severin de Martinez and Catie Talarski contributed to this show.