Sheff v. O'Neill: A "Courant" Look At A 20-Year-Old Ruling
This hour: segregation in the aftermath of Sheff v. O'Neill.
It's been more than 20 years since the landmark state Supreme Court ruling. We find out what two reporters uncovered about its impact on Hartford schools.
- Matthew Kauffman - Investigative reporter at the Hartford Courant
- Vanessa de la Torre - Reporter at the Hartford Courant
- Karen Lott - Principal at Thirman L. Milner School in Hartford, Connecticut
- Julie Goldstein - Principal at Breakthrough Magnet School, South Campus in Hartford, Connecticut
- Elizabeth Horton Sheff - A lead plaintiff in Sheff v. O’Neill; co-chair of the Sheff Movement coalition
Chion Wolf contributed to this show.