The Countdown To 45: A Preview Of Inauguration Day 2017
This hour, we preview the day's events with a team of reporters and political experts, and we want to hear from you.
What's on your mind this Inauguration Day? Are you looking forward to a Trump presidency? If not, what’s your plan of action for these next four years?
- Renny Fulco - Associate Professor and Director of the Public Policy and Law Program at Trinity College
- Chris Murphy - U.S. Senator for Connecticut
- J.R. Romano - Chairman of the Connecticut Republican Party
- Lucy Gellman - Reporter for the New Haven Independent and host at WNHH
- Kyle Constable - Reporter at CTMirror.org
- Ashley Makar - Outreach coordinator for Integrated Refugee and Immigrant Services (IRIS) in Connecticut
- Jill Maller-Kesselman - North Haven resident attending the Women’s March on Washington
- Po Murray - Chair of the Newtown Action Alliance; one of 25 organizers for the Connecticut Chapter of the Women’s March on Washington
Chion Wolf contributed to this show.