Tackling Drug Abuse — What's the Role of Schools?
This hour, we explore what schools and communities are doing to combat drug abuse among youth in our state. We speak with educators, parents, municipal leaders and a mental health professional. And we want to hear from you.
- Angela Duhaime - Community Educator at Southeastern Regional Action Council
- John Prins - Member at Large of the Branford Board of Education and Chairman of the Teaching & Learning Committee
- Ann Gruenberg- President of the Connecticut Association of Boards of Education
- Rudy Marconi - First Selectman of Ridgefield, Connecticut and Chair of the Connecticut Council of Municipalities' Drug Abuse Prevention Work Group
- Michelle Sember - Branford Resident and Mother
- Donna Campbell - Executive Director of Greenwoods Counseling Referrals
Lydia Brown and Catie Talarski contributed to this show.