Forgiveness: How we define it and how it defines us
How do you define forgiveness?
Turns out, the definition tends to be as different as every person. And that definition changes depending on where you are in the process, too!
On this episode of Audacious, Chion talks about it with a best friend, a pastor, a philosopher, and a man who lost his face after getting hit by a drunk driver.
You’ll also hear ponderings on forgiveness from some of our Audacious listeners!
- Sarah Eyre: A Willimantic-based textile artist
- Rev. Dr. Shelley Best: CEO of the Greater Hartford Arts Council
- Robert Chelsea: The first African-American full-face transplant recipient
- Everick Brown: Robert Chelsea’s godson and the spokesperson for the Robert Chelsea Foundation
- David Whyte: Poet, philosopher, speaker, and author of Consolations: The Solace, Nourishment, and Underlying Meaning of Everyday Words
Jessica Severin de Martinez and Catie Talarski contributed to this show, with help from our interns, Michayla Savitt and Sara Gasparotto.