The Nose On The Impossible Whopper, Nicolas Cage, 'Long Shot,' And 'The Great Hack'
Two things arrived this week that the world probably didn't previously know it needed: The Impossible Whopper and "the definitive Nicolas Cage interview." The Nose taste tests one of them live on the air and discusses both. I'll leave it a mystery which is which.
Plus, a look at two movies: the Charlize Theron-Seth Rogen rom-com Long Shot (now available on iTunes/Amazon/DVD/Blu-ray/etc.) and the Cambridge Analytica documentary The Great Hack (out now on Netflix).
Some other stuff that happened this week, give or take:
- D.A. Pennebaker, Pioneer of Cinéma Vérité in America, Dies at 94
- Toni Morrison, Towering Novelist of the Black Experience, Dies at 88
- The shipyard that built the Titanic is heading for bankruptcy
- Lightning hit a septic tank. A toilet exploded. 'A first in plumbing history'
- The Bralette Is Back. This Time Blouses Are Optional.
- The Ways We Watch
The age of streaming created weird TV habits. Which of these describes you?
- What's Left for Mike Trout to Conquer?
- Man Told He'd Never Make It As Pro Defies Them All By Sucking For 4 Years In AA Ball
- Emmys won't have a host this year, Fox announces
- Jim Chapdelaine - An Emmy Award-winning musician, producer, composer, and recording engineer, and a patient advocate for people with rare cancers
- Taneisha Duggan - Producing associate at TheaterWorks
- James Hanley - Co-founder of Cinestudio at Trinity College
Colin McEnroe, Carlos Mejia, and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.