Climate Change, Health Care and Trump's Presidency
A new commander in chief will lead the nation in January and some Americans are wondering about what he will do to keep our planet healthy.
This hour, we consider how a Trump Administration could impact global efforts to tackle climate change and how health care might evolve under the new President's watch.
We’ll check in with a reporter at a global Climate Change Conference in Morocco to find out how nations are reacting to the President-elect. And later we’ll hear regional perspectives on how a new administration could transform the federal Affordable Care Act.
Do you have questions about the future of your health coverage?
- Michael Igoe - Senior Correspondent for Devex
- Rosemarie Day - President of Day Health Strategies
- Harriet Jones - Business Reporter for WNPR
- Stephen Polezonis - Optometrist in New Britain
- James Wadleigh - CEO of Access Health CT
Chion Wolf contributed to this show.