The Nose Is Ready For Another Janet Jackson Halftime Show
Netflix's new 10-episode series "Mindhunter" tells the story of the beginnings of criminal psychology and criminal profiling at the FBI. As such, at its heart, it's really just a police procedural. But, with David Fincher as one of its producers, the show rises above a well-worn genre with its look and feel reminiscent of movies like Se7en and Zodiac.
And: You might remember the 2004 Super Bowl halftime show, if only because of Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake's "wardrobe malfunction" and the ensuing controversies and fines and lawsuits. Jackson and Timberlake were rumored to have been banned from ever appearing on another halftime show because of the incident. Until now, anyway, as it's been announced that Justin Timberlake will play next year's Super Bowl. But what about Janet Jackson?
Other possible topics include:
- An Oral History of 'David Pumpkins'
- Fowl play all aflutter in Bird of the Year competition
- Robert Guillaume R.I.P.
- This Weirdly Good Anti-Bullying PSA from Burger King Will Wreck Your Day
- Fats Domino R.I.P.
- Amazon Key is a new service that lets couriers unlock your front door
- Chris Pratt Wrote the Foreword to Anna Faris' New Book, and Yep, It's Awkward
- Dana Carvey Worries About 'Trump Fatigue' on SNL
- Black Dahlia killer unmasked: Notorious case of aspiring starlet who was cut in half and had "Joker smile" carved into her face is finally solved, despite "cover-up by LAPD"
- The Joy of Not Wearing a Bra
- Taneisha Duggan - Producing associate at TheaterWorks
- Tracy Wu Fastenberg - Director of development at Covenant Preparatory School
- Carolyn Paine - Actress, comedian, dancer; founder, director, and choreographer of CONNetic Dance
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.