The Nighttime Nose Doesn't Want To Sing "Baby, It's Cold Outside" Anymore
Martin McDonagh's Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri is probably the funniest movie you'll ever see about a mother trying to avenge the rape and murder of her daughter. And... that's pretty much all I need to say about it, don't you think? The Nose, though, has much more to say about it.
Other possible topics include:
- Homeless Man Who Found $10K Check Gets Big Surprise
- The Golden Globes Need A Feminist Host This Year, And Seth Meyers Fits The Bill
- Grammys shut out white men in album of the year category for the first time
- Jay-Z & Dean Baquet
- Jim Nabors, the Cheerful Gomer Pyle on Two TV Series, Dies at 87
- Rebecca Castellani - Entertainment director at Bridge Street Live in Collinsville, Conn.
- James Hanley - Co-founder of Cinestudio at Trinity College
- Irene Papoulis - Teaches writing at Trinity College
Colin McEnroe hosted this show.