Tomorrow's Election Day. Here's What You Need To Know.
Tuesday, November 5 is Election Day in Connecticut. This means another opportunity for residents to cast ballots for town and city officials. But who will turn out to the polls?
This hour, we check in with reporters and analysts from across the state, and we also hear from you. Will you vote this Election Day? Why or why not?
- Rebecca Lurye - Reporter at the Hartford Courant (@RebeccaLurye)
- Paul Bass - Editor of the New Haven Independent (@PaulJBass)
- Al Robinson - Author of the Hat City Blog (@ctblogger)
- Brian Lockhart - Covers Bridgeport for the Connecticut Post (@blockhart1)
- Kathleen McWilliams - Reporter for the Hartford Courant (@kgmcwilliams)
Chion Wolf contributed to this show.