Light and Airy Lemon-Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes in a Blender!
These sensational pancakes are to-die-for… crispy edges, golden brown, and light as air... and the genius part is that you whip them up in a blender. We like them for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner. They're that good. Even our pancake-hater said these are delicious. This recipe and others appear in the new book Citrus, featuring lemons, limes, oranges, grapefruit, and clementines.
- Victoria Pearson – coauthor, Citrus
- “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
- “Green Onions,” Booker T. & the M.G.’s