The New Haven Nose Watched Both Of The New Dave Chappelle Specials
Dave Chappelle somewhat famously walked away from his Comedy Central series and went twelve years without releasing a comedy special. He broke that streak by putting out no less than four specials in 2017, and now he's maybe threatening to go back on another hiatus? Netflix released two new Chappelle specials -- "Equanimity" and "The Bird Revelations" -- on December 31, and The Nose has watched both.
Other possible topics include:
- How HQ Trivia Became the Best Worst Thing on the Internet
- Oprah Winfrey's presidential candidate-esque Golden Globes speech, annotated
- Oprah for president in 2020? Here's everything you need to know.
- These Smartphone-Proof Boxer Briefs Are Like a Faraday Cage for Men's Crotches
- "OH MY GOD, THIS IS SO F---ED UP": INSIDE SILICON VALLEY'S SECRETIVE, ORGIASTIC DARK SIDE
- Michelle Williams earned 1% of male co-star's salary to re-shoot film
- Twitter Regrets to Inform You That Waluigi Is a Bigot
- Lana Del Rey, Radiohead, and the Difficulty of Making Original Music
- The Met Will Start Charging Out-of-Towners, and New York City Burns a Little Less Bright
- Justin Timberlake, Man of the Woods, and His New Single, "Filthy"
- The Reviewer's Fallacy: When critics aren't critical enough.
- Ikea Wants You to Pee on This Ad. If You're Pregnant, It Will Give You a Discount on a Crib
- Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner call off divorce
- Dining as Nature Intended at O'Naturel
- Why Did Catherine Deneuve and Other Prominent Frenchwomen Denounce #MeToo?
- The media today: Creator of the 'Shitty Media Men' list goes public, defends the whisper network
- What Movie House Would You Live In?
- Lucy Gellman - Editor of The Arts Paper and host of WNHH radio's Kitchen Sync
- Shawn Murray - Stand up comedian and writer and a host of the Fantasy Filmball podcast
- Mark Oppenheimer - Editor-at-large for Tablet Magazine and host of the podcast Unorthodox
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.