The farmers behind Park City Harvest, plus CT Wine Country
Richard Myers and Shawn Joseph are on a mission. This hour of Seasoned, get to know the farmers behind Park City Harvest in Bridgeport. Aside from keeping their farm productive and making candles, teas, and pikliz from their crops, the entrepreneurs are authors, too. Seasoned producer Tagan Engel tours the farm with "Farmer Rich" and "Farmer Shawn" and cooks a recipe from their book, Grow to Eat: A Vegetable Growing Guide/Cookbook.
- Richard Myers: Horticulturist/farmer and co-founder of Park City Harvest in Bridgeport, Conn. (@park.city.harvest.llc) (@park_harvest)
- Shawn Joseph: Horticulturist/farmer and co-founder of Park City Harvest
From the Where We Live feature:
- Alice Feiring: Journalist and Writer; Author, The Feiring Line
- Leeanne Griffin: Food and Consumer Reporter, Hearst Connecticut
- Ryan Winiarski: Owner, Priam Vineyards
- Patty Rowan: Winery Manager, Hopkins Vineyard
Shawn Joseph mentioned Huneebee Project in New Haven. Listen to the episode where we talked with its founder and two teenage beekeepers.
Leeanne Griffin talks with the owners of restaurants that have stood the test of time on an episode of Seasoned.
This show was produced by Robyn Doyon-Aitken, Catie Talarski, Meg Dalton, Tagan Engel, Stephanie Stender, Katrice Claudio, and Meg Fitzgerald, with help from Sabrina Herrera on Social. The wine segment was produced by Katie Pellico for Where We Live.