The Nocean's 8, Starring Rebecca, Elizabeth, Vivian, Kate, and Wu, with Irene, and Colin
Ocean's 8 is about as 2010s a movie as there's ever been. It's a reboot sequel of a series that started with a remake. The fun part, though, is that this movie (unlike the four that precede it) stars eight women. And the even funner part is that it's the number one movie in the country. Our all-star, all-lady (plus Colin) Nose has thoughts.
Other possible topics include:
- Here's Why IHOP Is Changing Its Name to IHOb (for Now)
- Why can't we hate men?
- Domino's Pizza unveils U.S. infrastructure project filling potholes
- Maybe She Had So Much Money She Just Lost Track of It
- Melania's Recent Behavior Is Right Out of Hitchcock
- Raccoon Vs. Skyscraper: The Summer Blockbuster You Never Knew You Needed
- The Point That Risks Getting Lost in the Rachel Bloom–Neil Patrick Harris Kerfuffle
- The Fanny Pack is Back
- When Your Jeans Become a #MeToo Talking Point
- Are You Too Old to Have Been Sexually Harassed? In Italy, Maybe
- Rebecca Castellani - A scholar of modern literature
- Tracy Wu Fastenberg is director of development at Covenant Preparatory School
- Elizabeth Keifer - Professor of English at Tunxis Community College
- Vivian Martin - Chair of the Department of Journalism at Central Connecticut State University
- Irene Papoulis - Teaches writing at Trinity College
- Kate Rushin - A poet who teaches writing and literature for Hartford Youth Scholars
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.