Regional Roundtable: Reporters Discuss State Efforts to Combat Opioid Crisis
This hour -- from Maine to New Hampshire; Vermont to Massachusetts -- we learn how some of our New England neighbors are working to stem opioid addiction and overdose.
We also check in with WNPR reporter Patrick Skahill. His new two-part series takes an in-depth look at prescription drug disposal. We find out what you're really supposed to do with all your old, unused medications.
- Deborah Becker - Senior correspondent and host at WBUR
- Susan Sharon - Deputy news director at Maine Public Broadcasting Network
- Howard Weiss-Tisman - Southern Vermont correspondent for Vermont Public Radio
- Jack Rodolico - Health and science reporter at New Hampshire Public Radio
- Patrick Skahill - WNPR’s science and environment reporter and host of The Beaker
John Dankosky and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.